I'm reintroducing myself.

Hey! Anyone remember me from like ancient history?

I originally joined MFN back in 2003 between the release of The Animatrix and The Matrix Revolutions, just about 19 years ago now, practically to the day I think. Well I figure nobody will remember me at this point, but if it helps any, I was that one who did a bunch of posts comparing the Matrix films mainly to Gnostic theology (I was into Gnostic Christianity when I first joined) and then later became a kind of annoying Maoist for a while (for which I cannot apologize enough). I re-joined after the site's re-launch in 2010, but I think my most recent post here is more than a decade old now.

Anyway, just tried out the URL today thinking it wouldn't work and lo and behold that MFN is still alive! Guess Resurrections must've kept it going! Well cool, 'cause most of the old internet sites I used to frequent are gone now, so this is providing me a nice rush of nostalgia just to be here today. Couldn't resist posting something just to say hey to everyone. Or to whoever still uses these forums anyway.

So it's been a long time since last I was here and I'm older and more mature than I used to be. Biggest developments in my personal life in the last decade are that I'm now out as lesbian and no longer a Marxist. I'm trying to be less annoying too. :-P

Anyone else from the old days still here?