‘Matrix 4’ Star Carrie-Anne Moss Opens Up About Sequel Movie’s Script

Twenty years after Warner Bros.’ sci-fi/action film, “The Matrix,” starring Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne and Carrie-Anne Moss, hit theaters — and 16 years after the second and third films came out — fans are getting ready to welcome “Matrix 4,” a new, fourth movie into their lives.

News of the upcoming sequel, with Reeves and Moss reprising their roles as Neo and Trinity, respectively, was first reported by Variety back in August.

Original “Matrix” co-writer/director Lana Wachowski is set to direct and write the film, with Aleksandar Hemon and David Mitchell as co-writers.

The plot of the movie is being kept under wraps, but, while attending New York Comic Con on Thursday to promote her Season 2 role on CBS All Access’ “Tell Me a Story,” star Moss opened up about the project.

She told a small group of reporters at NYCC that she’s keeping most of her thoughts about the new “Matrix” movie “really close to my heart,” but she did have a little bit to share about the film’s script.

“It’s amazing,” she told International Business Times. “I’m excited. I’m super excited. Believe me, I’d love to do nothing but talk about it, but, at the same time, there’s a time for that, and I want it to be — I want to give it all the respect and room that it needs.”

source: https://www.ibtimes.com/matrix-4-star-carrie-anne-moss-opens-about-sequel-movies-script-2841897