What if I told you everything you know is a lie....

Please. I am sure this has been asked many times but being a die hard fan....anyway I just watched several videos on "The Mandela Effect" and they are all saying that Morpheus never said that! I am SURE he did! I've seen that movie at least 20 times if not more! So I watched the part where he says this and IT IS Fing GONE!!! WTF??? Excuse my french but SERIOUSLY??? And I know for a fact Castro died last year and Mandela died in 2013. So what's going on? Can anyone comment on the line by Morpheus PLEASE??

Comments

• This blew my mind right now (I also believe in the Mandela Effect).

I also watched the movie 30+ times and I remember this line. But I can't seem to place it in the movie. I thought it would be in the Red pill/Blue pill scene but it's not and then I thought it would be in the Matrix reveal scene but it's also not.

Where do you remember it? Which scene? Do you remember anything before or after it? I want to place it but I can't...
  • Are you freaking kidding me, I am having the same problem I knew I memorize that line from the matrix because I use it and it's no longer there what the h*** is going on
  • Seriously thousands of people cannot be having the same memory loss if something is not going on