Who would you like to see in the new Matrix film?

Whether joining Michael B. Jordan, or not, who would you like to see in the movie?
Tagged:

Comments

• Emilia Clarke? Just because she's already showed up in Terminator and will be popping up in Star Wars, so why not? Haha :)
  • Plus, she's pretty, so there's that.
  • I wanted Emma Stone in the new Ghostbusters film, Ghostbusters: Answer the Call. I think she's a very versatile actress that could do nearly any role that is thrown at her. I wonder what she would be like as a cast member in a film like this.

Alaina Huffman and Julia Benson from Stargate Universe could play good roles in this as well.
  • Oh yeah, I like all three of those, especially Emma Stone–I actually think it could be a pretty cool move on her part to counter people's expectations for the types of roles she can/should play. She'd definitely rock the shades, that's for sure.

I think someone like Charlie Cox would fit in well. Not just because we know he can rock the cool shades–although that definitely doesn't hurt :)–but I also think he's got a really interesting restraint as a performer...in Daredevil, his Matt Murdock always seems like he's thinking, always assessing...I think it'd be a cool fit in the universe.
  • Oooh... Hayley Atwell. Not sure what role I would have her in, but I would love to see her in it. Could be cool to see her as an Agent.
  • Oh that's awesome–she'd be a GREAT Agent.

I've actually been thinking about this all day...I think Oscar Isaac might be a cool fit, too.
  • Who would you like to play the Oracle if she's in it?
  • So I guess Mary Alice is still alive, although her last acting credit was way back in 2005, so who knows if she's still able or interested. As unfortunate as it was that we lost Gloria Foster–and I really mean that, she was an amazing actress–it weirdly did sort of allow the door to be opened for the role to be recast if necessary, via the whole termination code/outer shell thing.

I always thought it might be kind of cool if Neo ended up becoming the new Oracle. In Revolutions, he's as much a program as he is a human (at least, inside the Matrix), and the way that he's carted off at the end of Revolutions, I could see a scenario where the machines sort of install him into the role. It would also allow for Warner Bros. to take a sort of "Force Awakens"-approach to the character, not discarding the character, but instead putting him in more of a supporting role and allowing new, other characters to take the focus.
  • I really like that!

I would also be happy to see Tank return somehow. That would be cool.
  • Oh yeah, it's been FAR too long since we saw Tank.
  • Alright, so we have Tank, we bring in Mary Alice to reprise her role as the Oracle, and we have a new Agent in Hayley Atwell. Joining Tank on a hovercraft, we have Charlie Cox, Emma Stone, Emilia Clarke, Alaina Huffman and Julia Benson. We also have Michael B. Jordan, as either a new recruit or a young Morpheus. I'd see this movie.

I also want to add in some incredible martial artists from around the world.